Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage offers a comprehensive marketing program, incorporating over 550 Websites to attract both domestic and global attention to your home.
We continulously add Website partners to our network
- Your listing will also receive international exposure on www.coldwellbanker.com
- We will share your property with the local real estate community onwww.cbdfw.com.
Your listing is also shared on my personal website www.pegpannellsmith.com for additional exposure.
- If you are selling a commercial property, your listing will be included in the Coldwell Banker Commercial NRT Division and will receive additional marketing exposure and client services from www.cbcworldwide.com .
As Your Marketing Consultants We Will:
- Represent you and your interests
- Help determine the maximum price a buyer will pay in today’s market
- Aggressively negotiate on your behalf, protecting your equity as though it were my own
- Work with you to sell your home within your time expectations
- Take the stress out of the selling process
- Establish regular communication with you and send market updates
- Use the tools available exclusively to Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage marketing consultants to promote your property to local, national and international audiences
- Actively market your property to potential buyers in the surrounding area
- Actively market your property to other top agents in the community
- Expose your property to 23,000-plus North Texas agents through the Multiple Listing Service
- Provide exclusive premier Internet marketing exposure for your home to over 15 million potential buyers daily
- Guarantee a timely response to online buyer inquiries about your home via “LeadRouter™”, our exclusive rapid response lead notification system
- Utilize local, regional and national multimedia resources
Newspaper Versus Internet
In the past, the main advertising venues were classified newspaper advertising and limited print display ads. There were no photos, and advertisements appeared only once a week, resulting in limited exposure.
According to National Association of Realtors® Statistics, less than five percent of today’s buyers find a home through print advertising. Today, more than 90 percent of homebuyers use the Internet when looking for a home. Coldwell Banker invests $45 million in technology annually to expose your property online to more than 15 million potential buyers daily.
Through Coldwell Banker’s exclusive eMarketing Advantage, homebuyers can view your property on multiple Websites with access to:
- Customized listing information
- Photo gallery
- Community information, schools, restaurants, banks, retail locations and local interactive maps
- Maps specific to your property
Coldwell Banker is committed to marketing your property to today’s informed buyer, the Internet consumer